What can I do to make sure I have the best tour experience possible?
- Make reservations as soon as possible
- Bring bottled water (no food or soft drinks allowed on vans)
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Bring your camera!
Do you provide car seats for children?
No, you must bring car seats for children under six (6).
Will I get to see any of the sights up close?
We make several stops on the tour where you will get out for an on-site tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts from Embassy Suites at exit 115 on I-75 (1801 Newtown Pike, Lexington, KY 40511), but we pick up from several hotels at exits 110 and 115 on I-75. We will gladly pick you up from any of the other hotels listed below.
Guests not staying at hotels must meet at Embassy Suites at Exit 115 on I-75 for pickup. Please be ready for pickup 15 minutes prior to your tour time. The van will leave the Embassy Suites promptly at 8:15 am for the morning tour and 12:45 pm for the afternoon tour.
Hotels at Exit 110 on I-75 (Morning Tour Pickup 8AM, Afternoon Tour Pickup 12:30PM)
- Baymont Inn & Suites - 2221 Elkhorn Rd, Lexington, KY
- Comfort Inn & Suites - 2400 Buena Vista Rd, Lexington KY
- Country Inn & Suites - 2297 Executive Dr, Lexington KY
- Guest House at Exit 110 on I-75
- Hampton Inn - 2251 Elkhorn Rd, Lexington KY
- Holiday Inn Express - 2255 Buena Vista Rd, Lexington, KY
- Best Western - 2241 Elkhorn Rd, Lexington KY
- Quality Inn - 2381 Buena Vista Rd, Lexington, KY
- Guest House – 2261 Elkhorn Road, Lexington, KY
Hotels at Exit 115 on I-75 (Morning Tour Pickup 8:15AM, Afternoon Tour Pickup 12:45PM)
- Embassy Suites - 1801 Newtown Pike, Lexington KY
- Fairfield Inn & Suites - 2100 Hackney Pl, Lexington KY
- Four Points by Sheraton - 1938 Stanton Way, Lexington KY
- La Quinta Inn - 1920 Stanton Way, Lexington KY
- Clarion Hotel - 1950 Newtown Pike, Lexington KY
Please do not be late for your pick-up. In consideration of others on the tour, we cannot wait for late arrivals. Our schedule requires us to arrive at different places along the tour at specified times.
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities. Our tours are not wheelchair accessible. This tour is not recommended for babies and small children.
What methods of payment do you accept?
We only accept credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. There is a 48 hour cancellation policy. Please call the office for availability. To book a tour, please click here. Online registrations are only for groups of 2 or more. For single registrations, please call 1 (800) 976-1034 to best accommodate you.
Do your guides accept tips?
Our guides work hard to give you a great tour. If you enjoy your tour of the Kentucky bluegrass horse farms in and around Lexington, please show your appreciation to your guide at the end of the tour.
I am having a hard time scheduling a tour online. What can I do?
If you need assistance scheduling a tour for any reason, please call us at (800) 976-1034.